beskrivelse af skattefund
- deponering: 470 B.C.-460 B.C.
- fund: 1879
- opbevaringssted: Naples 10 (see NSc 1879); Berlin some
- beskrivelse: Stater: 15+, Drakme: 1
- henvisning: NSc 1879, pp. 26-7
- henvisning: von Duhn, ZfN 1880, pp. 308-11
- note: The double-relief stater of Croton might be thought to indicate a date of burial later than that suggested above. The coin in question, however, was probably a specimen of the rather crude experimental issue in double-relief (cf. SNGLockett 611), which is to be dated sometime before the final abandonment of the incuse fabric c. 450 B.C. or after