- depozyt: 90 B.C.-85 B.C.
- odkrycie: 1923
- rozmieszczenie: London 9; New York 290; Sotheby Sale April 1958 (Haughton), nos. 196, 216, 226
- opis: Drachma grecka: 843, Tetradrachm: 393+
- odsyłacz: Newell, NC 1924, pp. 142-80, illus.
- odsyłacz: Dayet, Arethuse 1925, pp. 63-6, illus.; pp. 131-9
- odsyłacz: Hill, NC 1927, pp. 206 f., illus.
- uwaga: The starred numbers in the list above refer to the totals seen by Dayet. Newell and Dayet together publish 380 coins, but there is likely overlapping between their lists. The situation is further confused by Newell's purchases subsequent to his publication. In addition to pieces clearly labelled as part of the hd., he obtained a lot of 144 dr. of Mithradates I-II which seem also to derive from the find and which should perhaps be added to the New York total. Hill would include in this hd. one tetradr. of "Mithradates III" (as Sellwood 37) and one of Phraates IV. This would lower the burial date by at least 50 years. Newell gives the find spot as "in eastern Irak (Assyria), at or near the little town of Mandali (Mendali) on the Persian border, and some 40 miles south of Khanikin." Dayet says "near Teheran" and states that the hd. weighed c. 27 kgs.