- Αποθέτης: 150 B.C.-100 B.C.
- Ανεύρεση: 1970
- Διάταξη: Chicago, Field Mus. of Nat. History, c. 200 Caunus or Mylasa
- Περιγραφή: Δραχμή: 200, Triobol: 18
- Παραπομπή: Sheridan, ANSMN 18 (1972), pp. 5-15, illus.
- Σημείωση: Thirty of the Chicago coins were seen in trade in London together with the Rhodian triob., all represented as coming from the same hd. The findspot was given as Mylasa, but this was mere hearsay, perhaps influenced by the composition. Details on these coins are on file in BM and ANS