Description du trésor
- Dépôt: 146 B.C.
- Découverte: 1936
- Disposition: formerly J. P. Shear coll. (stolen Dec. 1968)
- Description: Triobole: 646, Drachme: 31
Lieu de découverte
- Description: Greece, western
- Falls Within: West Greece (Greece)
- Ancient Place: Hellas
- Type: first level subdivisions (political entities)
- Référence: Thompson, Hesperia 1939, pp. 116-54, illus.; NNM 159 (1968), pp. 110-5
- Référence: Dengate, ANSMN 13 (1967), p. 105 (Megalopolis)
- Référence: Warren, ANSMN 15 (1969), pp. 31-40 (Megalopolis)
- Note: In Noe as "Peloponnesus?"
- Note: A hd. of 141 AR, chiefly Achaean League, is reported in the BCH 1937, p. 443, and said to have been acquired by the Athens Cabinet. In all probability it is another part of the present hd. Three other hds. (nos. 243, 267, 301) with Peloponnesus (?) provenances which entered the Athens Collection "before 1937" and "before 1940" may be additional sections of this western Greece hd., or indeed of the Arcadia 1929 hd. (no. 242 above) which was probably only a part of the original find