- Deposition: 215 B.C.
- Fynd: 1938
- Förflyttning: Athens c. 388
- Beskrivning: Tetradrachm: 358, Drachme: 21, Didrachm: 18
- Referens: BCH 1938, p. 446
- Referens: Noe, ANSMN 10 (1962), pp. 9-41, illus.
- Anteckning: * To the 382 coins recorded by Noe one must add some, or perhaps most, of the 38 coins described in the BCH 1960 (pp. 487-8) as coming from two separate lots found in or near Corinth. The two lots almost certainly belong together and the link with the Corinth hd. of 1938 is provided by the Alexander of Clazomenae reproduced on Noe's pl. 3, 154 and on Varoucha's pl. 7, 6