- Depolama: 218 B.C.
- Keşif: 1850
- Tahsis: Athens part
- Tanım: Tetradrachm: 120, Drahmi: 4
- Referans: Vaux, NC 1854, pp. 31-7 (quoting a letter from C. T. Newton)
- Referans: Noe, Sicyon, p. 36
- Referans: Hackens, Antidorum W. Peremans, pp. 75-6
- Referans: Troxell, ANSMN 17 (1971), pp. 53-61, 86-8, illus.
- Not: * Noe in Sicyon suggests that Newton's total of 33 for a rare Peloponnesian issue is dittography. If this is not the case, the hd. total would be 155+ and the number of Alexanders 128. Newton's record of 4 didr. of Alexander is corrected to dr. in Newell's ms. list of the contents. Whether or not the 3 gold staters of Alexander mentioned in the NC account (p. 37) were originally part of the hd. is uncertain