- Αποθέτης: 250 B.C.-225 B.C.
- Ανεύρεση: 1937-1938
- Διάταξη: New York 555 coins, 15 casts; Athens 21
- Περιγραφή: Δραχμή: 447, Τετράδραχμο: 144
- Παραπομπή: Varoucha, BCH 1938, p. 446 (Volos)
- Παραπομπή: Merker, ANSMN 9 (1960), pp. 41-2 (some discrepancies in figures)
- Παραπομπή: Bellinger, CIN 1961. Atti (1965), pp. 57-60
- Σημείωση: A letter from W. Schwabacher in 1938 reports a hd. of c. 800 coins of which he saw some 300, chiefly Larissa and Alexander drs. A tetradr. of the Aetolian League in fdc condition was also in the lot but is probably to be regarded as an intrusion
- Σημείωση: In 1940 Newell heard of a large lot of Alexander tetradr. in trade in Athens. These he identified as obviously a missing part of the Larissa find since "it is impossible that so large a hd. contained only one tetradrachm of Alexander"
- Σημείωση: Two small lots of material acquired by the Athens museum in 1938, as indicated by the parenthetical entries, are almost certainly part of this hd.