- Depolama: 138 B.C.-100 B.C.
- Keşif: 1965
- Tahsis: A. Houghton 33; Paris 2; Copenhagen 2
- Tanım: Tetradrachm: 282, Drahmi: 42
- Referans: Houghton-Le Rider, RN 1966, pp. 111-27, illus.
- Referans: Le Rider, RN 1969, pp. 18-22, illus.
- Referans: Fischer, Chiron 1 (1971), p. 171, note 10
- Referans: Strauss, RN 1971, pp. 109-40, illus.
- Not: The list above comprises 176 specimens recorded by Houghton and Le Rider and 157 specimens listed by Strauss. There may be some overlapping between the two records. According to Strauss and Fischer the two lots should be connected with the Susiana hoard from 1958 or 1959, no. 1805 above, and the discovery lowered accordingly