- Deposit: 500 B.C.-490 B.C.
- Discovery: 1962
- Disposition: Athens 9
- Description: Fraction: 200+
- Description: Asia Minor, western
- Falls Within: Anatolia
- Ancient Place: Asia Minor
- Type: regions (geographic)
- Reference: Varoucha, A Delt 1963 B p. 7, illus.
- Reference: Welz, SM 1965, pp. 1-2
- Reference: Pfeiler, SNR 1966, pp. 12-4
- Note: Varoucha's no. 3, a coin from Magnesia, has been excluded because it is much later than the rest and presumably belongs to another hd., no. 1183 below