Descripción del tesoro
- Depósito: 130 B.C.-100 B.C.
- Descubierto: before 1954
- Disposición: Athens as listed. P. Franke has casts of 220 League coins
- Descripción: Double victoriatus: 681, Dracma griega moderna: 479, Trióbolo: 39
- Descripción: Larissa, Thessaly
- Falls Within: Larissa (Greece)
- Ancient Place: Larissa
- Tipo: inhabited places
- Nota: Information from M. Oeconomides
- Nota: Three Thessalian League coins acquired by Athens in 1952 (BCH 1953, p. 194) are probably from this find. Another lot of 33 double-vict. now in the possession of O. Dodson (varieties on record in ANS) would seem to derive from the same hd. It was purchased in 1955 and said to have come from Kozani but this is highly unlikely as Thessalian material rarely turns up in Macedonian hds.
- Nota: See also no. 314 below