Description du trésor
- Dépôt: 330 B.C.-300 B.C.
- Découverte: 1937
- Disposition: dispersed
- Description: Tétradrachme: 41, Statère: 14, Drachme: 12, Fraction: 6
Lieu de découverte
- Description: Thessaly (Larissa or Crannon)
- Falls Within: Thessaly (Greece)
- Ancient Place: Thessalia
- Type: first level subdivisions (political entities)
- Note: Two letters from W. Schwabacher reporting what seems to be essentially the same hd.; in one case the findspot is given as "near Crannon" and in the other as "near Larissa"