- Deposit: 500 B.C.-490 B.C.
- Discovery: 1821
- Disposition: London some; Copenhagen
- Description: Stater: 678, Fraction: 82
- Description: Santorin (anc. Thera)
- Falls Within: Santorini (Greece)
- Ancient Place: Thera
- Type: islands (landforms)
- Reference: Wroth, NC 1884, pp. 269-80, illus.
- Reference: Greenwell, NC 1890, pp. 13-9
- Reference: BMCIonia, pp. xxxii ff.
- Reference: Holloway, ANSMN 10 (1962), pp. 6-7
- Note: *Noe describes all 48 as inscribed ΟϒΛ but Wroth (p. 273) says that type does not seem to have been in the hd.
- Note: See also no. 8 below